Free Fabric Friday

on February 17 | in Contests & Giveaways | by | with 9 Comments

We’ll see who’s out there this weekend…

We’re giving away 2 packs of seven fat quarters from Moda’s Uptown collection to 2 deserving crafters.  Tell us who it should be!  You?  A friend?  A favorite blogger?  Leave us a comment. This completely subjective contest will close Sunday night and we’ll announce the winners on Monday.  Have a great weekend!

Uptown Pink and Brown

9 Responses to Free Fabric Friday

1. Zabrina says:

Well, if I had a lot of fabric I would choose someone else and let you know, but as I really need some more, I will ask you kindly to send them to me!!!Thank you very much!

2. katie says:

well – first of all – thank you for your generosity and then – can I put in a bid for them please? I am very new to quilting though my mum is an expert and at 81 is giving me lots of encouragement. I recently found a book about anna williams and was really taken with her simple style. I would like to bulid up a collection of different fabrics and maybe have a go at somehting really bold and colourful.
    good luck to everyone who is in with a chance! take care

3. carol says:

Everyone deserves free fabric so how could I chose just one person out of everybody? I guess it would have to be me, just to keep things fair! My very wonderful, hard working and kind husband has put me on a strict fabric-buying diet as he may be going on stike. I know it hurts him to see me suffer like this, so really… it would be a gift for him.

4. Oh, I have only just recently recovered from the trauma of my first quilt project 25 years ago when my teacher told me “Purple in the Kitchen” was not a serious enough name for my little piece. Many deep breaths and years later, I just happened to, just tonight, see your fabulous pieces, and am ready to… .start all over again! I think I can do it. Please give me the chance. Two rejections might just be too much for me.. and I will be off to another endeavor, like metal piping. Rescue me.

5. Jan says:

I nominate one of my readers, a knitting blogger who is itching to start a quilt but needs a little nudge to start…maybe in the guise of a fabric sampler?
    She uses lots of color in her knitting so I’m sure she’d love the assortment. And she’s been generous in sharing pattern sources for some of her offbeat projects. (Elf slippers at Christmas, to name one.) I nominate the Haphazard Knitter. Wouldn’t you like to encourage someone who’s been wanting to dip her toe into quilting?

6. mo says:

Oh this is shameless. I keep thinking about other people who are more deserving but I just love this stuff! The paint by numbers birds are genius!

7. I would love to have them! I can’t think of a good reason why I deserve them… other than it is cold and terribly snowy outside here, and it would give me something to do! (that is some very pretty fabric too!)

8. Jo says:

You’re giving them AWAY! I’ll have them! Or rather, please may I have them – and you can pop them in with my order, so I am helping you out, right? And if nobody else is out there (is it only me who sits at her computer on a Saturday night? Sad!) I have a lovely crafting blogger friend who I think would really appreciate them too. Not that I am being greedy either…..

9. Michelle says:

Cool idea. I’m trying to think of someone worthy.