Have you see the new Mod Girls collection by Jennifer Paganelli? This is Jennifer’s follow-up to the popular Girlfriends group, and it is beautiful, bold and eclectic! We’ll give away one yard to four people–winner’s choice.
This week, we’ll keep track of all comments on any posts from Skirt Month and randomly select 4 winners. Take a look around and enjoy some of the fabulous contributions our talented friends have made. In case you missed anything, take a look at these:
- Megan’s review of the Cute Skirts pattern from Favorite Things
- Tiffaney’s review of It’s a Wrap skirt pattern from Indygo Junction
- Linda’s review of the One Hot Skirt pattern from Betsy Ross Patterns
- Michelle’s tutorial on sewing a zipper into a skirt
- Bethany’s Wrap-Skirt Pattern Drafting tutorial, and Wrap-Skirt Construction tutorial
- Several Flickr Features highlighting just a few of the fabulous skirts you can see in the Skirt Month Flickr pool
Have a great weekend. Get busy on those skirts–the month is nearly over! Check back next week for Beth’s review of the Amy Butler Barcelona Skirts pattern.