|Join us for our Handcrafters’ Holidays blog meme as we shift our focus to YOU throughout December’s holiday fun. We’ll highlight our favorite gift- and holiday-related crafts, images and thoughts from you all month long.|
We also just can’t quite give up our tutorial momentum and we have a more to share in coming days to take you through your holiday gift making! Did you see our list of 10 great reasons to look forward to December on the SMS blog?
Answer any or all of the following questions and add a comment on the Handcrafters’ Holidays post so we can take a look (and link what you’ve done!):
- Do you have a favorite gift that you love to give?
- If you’re making gifts this year, what are you making? (Post photos if you have some!)
- Do you have any good stories about handcrafted gifts you’ve given or received?
- Do you have any great gift compilation ideas (a grouping of gifts just perfect for certain recipients?)
- Name one thing on your personal wish list.
- Do you make and sell things that would make fantastic gifts? (Link)
- What is your favorite family holiday tradition?
- Have you started any new traditions with your family that you didn’t practice growing up?
- What do you love most about the holiday season?
- What do you like least about the holiday season?
- Anyone close to your heart that you’ll be missing this year?
- What is your favorite holiday food?
- Do you have a great recipe to share?
The fun begins (continues?!) tomorrow!
NOTE: Comments are off on this post. Please comment on the original meme post so we have all the links to memes in one place.