It’s been a great year on the Sew,Mama,Sew!
Blog, culminating in a really amazing two months of handcrafted holiday fun. We thank you for joining us here, and for sharing your joy in sewing and handcraft. It’s hard to limit ourselves to just a few 2007 highlights because we really do have fun with all of the featured artistic projects, contributors and posts. We really do! That said, we enjoyed browsing through our archives. Our archives will, incidentally, remain totally accessible to you… Many of you have strongly suggested that we keep those tutorial lists (and more!) handy as a resource. Of course we will!Happy New Year! We hope you have a fun and safe celebration as you say goodbye to 2007 and welcome 2008. We resolve to sew even more in the new year.
-Kristin, Lauren & Beth
Some of our favorites through the year:
- Michelle’s Zipper Tutorial
- Lisa’s Bag Straps
- Pretty Little Pinafore
- Interview with Stacey from Karma Baby
- Kids’ Clothes Month
- Modifying Kids’ Pants Pattterns
- Amy Butler Interfacing Guide
- Bethany’s Wrap Skirt
- Autum’s Lining Tutorial
- Patchwork Scarf Tutorial
- All of our Pattern Reviews (Thanks again, Debbie, Lara, Mary, Christie, Katie, Beth, Jessica, Robyn, Rachel, Cathy, Linda, Tiffaney, Megan, Nora, Bethany and Kelly!)
- And our favorite highlight from 2007 has to be our Handmade Holidays tutorials!
» Sewing Inspiration » December 31 ~ Sew,Mama,Sew! Blog 2007...
« December 30 ~ Pillows, traditions, bags, tutorials & more Handcrafters’ Holidays Finale »