We have a wide variety of Create & Celebrate notes to share today, including tutorials, giveaways, contests and more!
- Lisa started a “Sewing Room Organization Challenge” for the new year on her blog, The Domestic Diva. She writes, “I currently have six different ‘chapters’ listed on the sidebar of my blog.” Maybe you’ll be inspired to do a little tidying!
- Meg from elsie marley is hosting a mobile swap this month and the sign-up deadline is this Friday. She writes, “It’s not limited to mobiles made of fabric, but does by no means exclude them. Here are the details:
If you would like to make and receive a mobile for your home email me at elsiemarleyblog AT gmail DOT com with the following information:
2. email address
3. website (if you have one)
4. mailing address
5. favorite colors
6. whether the mobile is for a baby’s room or not
That’s it! The mobile can be out of any kind of material using any design you can think up. Sign up by Friday, January 18th and I’ll send you your partner’s information the following Monday. I’ll try to arrange it so you send to one person, but receive a package from another–just to mix it up. Packages should be sent out by Wednesday, February 20th at the latest.”
- Terri recently started her purple and paisley blog and posted a Scrappy Heart Tutorial just in time for Valentine’s sewing. She writes, “I am fairly new to the sewing/quilting world… I am overwhelmed by the sheer ‘niceness’ of this whole new creative world that has opened up to me.”
- Lisa sponsors a monthly “color challenge” on her Polka Dot Creations blog. She writes, “It is open to any creative medium, but since most of my contacts are polymer clay artists like me, the entries are often dominated by clay. I’d really like to see more diversity, and since sewing is my own recent obsession, I’d particularly like to see more stitched items submitted.”
For information on how to submit your own Create & Celebrate items, please visit this post.
» Sewing Inspiration » Create & Celebrate