We’re looking for a part-time (10–20 hours) employee to work in our shop in Beaverton, Oregon. Duties include:
- Cutting, packing and shipping store orders.
- Helping to manage inventory.
- Updating online store products, inventory, descriptions.
- Managing blog comments.
- Must be able to come to our Beaverton-based shop at least 2 days per week.
- Must have reliable computer to work from home.
- Must have good writing and organizational skills.
- Familiarity with our store and our blog a plus!
- Familiarity with the crafty blogging community a plus!
- Must have some flexibility in your schedule.
For more information, or to apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
» Etc... » Sew,Mama,Sew! is hiring