The crafty community here on the web is an inspiring, exciting place to explore and learn. We absolutely love it when generous sewists share techniques and ideas through tutorials. Do you have a great sewing pattern, technique or skill to share with the world? Perhaps you’ve been meaning to write a tutorial, but haven’t found the time. Well here’s a little motivation…You can enter our Sew,Mama,Sew! Tutorial Contest!
- Four winners will receive a $25 gift certificate to Sew,Mama,Sew!
- Tutorials must be *NEW* tutorials posted on a blog or Flickr site between April 1st and midnight on April 26th, 2008.
- Tutorials must be sewing-related.
- Entries will be judged by the SMS staff. We’ll be looking for creative projects and clear instructions.
- If you’d like to let your readers know that you’ve entered the contest, you can use our contest button above and link back to this post.
- Email a direct link to your tutorial to [email protected], subject line: Tutorial Entry.*
Edited to add: It’s fine to submit multiple entries.
*As you know, it’s our policy to request permission to post photographs. To facilitate our ability to share tutorials with readers, your emailed link for this contest will provide implied permission to use a tutorial photograph on the SMS blog. We will share tutorial entries on the blog throughout the month so be prepared for some new readers!