The judges echoed comments on each entry post this month; everyone was impressed with the creativity and clarity in the tutorials, and the beautiful photography and sewing expertise. We all found lots of new-to-us blogs to love and have filled our sewing to-do lists with great new projects! There was a bit of a tie so we added an extra prize, and also included an honorable mention. Please help us congratulate the winners:
- Reversible Napkin Set with Matching Pouch Part 1 & Part 2, created by Helen from Angharad
- Gathering Apron, created by Sarah from the cottage at frog creek
- Everything Bag, created by Erin from Bluebirdbaby
- Squar(ish) Bottomed Hobo Lunchbag, created by Emily from sewing notions
- Rainbow Quilt, created by Tess from Driftwood
- And… Christy from Christy’s Creations shared seven tutorials in the SMS Tutorial Contest so we decided she needed an Honorable Mention (and a yard of her choice from the shop)!
We had almost 100 new tutorial submissions! Enjoy them all, and thank you for your hard work: