Our “Open Thread Q & A” posts are very popular, but it’s easy for questions and answers to get lost when they’re all in the comments. Several readers suggested we try a forum and we’re always up for something new, so we’ve spent the past few weeks setting it up. We’re excited to see how it works as a supplement to all of the discussion here on the blog. We’re sure it will develop as a supportive, kind and respectful environment.
A little information…
- You can use the “Forum” link at the top of the SMS page for access, or the direct address is: http://sewmamasew.com/forum.
- You need to create an account to see the boards.
- Feel free to add your blog address and other information to your profile.
- You can add a question and click the “Notify” button for alerts when people provide you with answers.
- Please let us know if things aren’t working as you expect, or you have suggestions. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Have fun!