Sewing for the Home Month on the SMS Blog!

on September 2 | in Etc... | by | with 16 Comments

Happy September! Welcome to a month of sprucing up your home! We have great fun planned all month long and lots of tutorials to help bring your Sewing for the Home project ideas to reality. We all love beautiful fabric, so let’s use it to make our homes even more comfortable and inspiring!

16 Responses to Sewing for the Home Month on the SMS Blog!

1. Angie says:

This is just what I need. I’ve just rearranged the furniture to make more floor space for our girls to play around for the Fall/Winter season and now need some curtains, pillows, and other things to make for our house. Can’t wait to see what project are coming up this September.

2. Elle Doughty says:

What perfect timing to have sewing for home in September! I am so anxious to see all the lovely projects and creative ideas that we all share here. I hope to post my first item also this month…time to dust off my machine and get back to what I love! :-) Thanks ~ elle doughty

3. Jessica says:

I’m so excited about Sewing for the Home month! I recently became a stay-at-home mom and need projects in a desperate way. Can’t wait to try all the tutorials. Thanks!

4. Mel Hallam says:

Can’t wait, and great timing. I was just searching for info on fabric box/crate kind of things for toys. Instead of recreating the wheel I looked around first.
    Thanks!

5. Jessie says:

Yay!!

6. Kelli says:

I can’t wait! Thanks for all the great ideas! And fall is my favorite time of year to decorate, so I am itching to get started.

7. fiona says:

oh goodie goodie
    I have just moved in with my partner, and our flat is in desperate need of the feminine touch,
    so this is excellent timing
    fiona

8. tanja says:

Oh, great! Maybe there will be even some good ideas for useful Christmasgifts!

9. charli says:

This I am looking forward to! I love sewing useful things around the home! Yay! I love home decor!

10. Lisa says:

This is such PERFECT timing! I am finally going to be completely organizing and decorating our home which has been in ‘remodel mode’ for quite a few years. I have vowed to myself that this is the year we will no longer feel like a construction zone, and I can feel comfortable inviting others over without having to ‘explain’ our home appearance!

11. I just got hired at my local Super Awesome Fabric Store starting tomorrow, so this list is right up my alley. whoop,whoop. :D

12. Oh I cannot wait. So much home sprucing needed…..just waiting for the inspiration!

13. meg says:

I just so happen to be in major spruce-mode right now. Once again, your timing is perfect!

14. Amy G says:

Oh! I can’t wait. I’d love to add a little something to this home to give it a more polished feel!

15. Helen says:

That’s great – I could do with some home sewing inspiration as most corners of my home are looking a little tired at the moment. Maybe this is just what I need to galvanize me into action!

16. Alice S says:

Thank you for doing this “Sewing for the Home” month. I have several ideas and projects in mind so I’m hoping to get some inspiration from you.