Happy September! Welcome to a month of sprucing up your home! We have great fun planned all month long and lots of tutorials to help bring your Sewing for the Home project ideas to reality. We all love beautiful fabric, so let’s use it to make our homes even more comfortable and inspiring!
- To kick off our Sewing for the Home month we’re redirecting you to some of our favorite related tutorials and project ideas, previously featured on the blog:
- Kitchen Fun
- Quilting Month Highlights (What’s cozier than a new blanket for the couch?!)
- Denyse Schmidt Mix-It-Up Cocktail Coasters Project
- Home Organizational “Tools”
- Perfectly Portable Cushions
- Fabric Boxes for Organization
- Coasters & Napkins
- Be sure to add your completed projects to the Sew,Mama,Sew! general photo pool (tag them: HomeSewing). We’ll be back tomorrow!
» Etc... » Sewing for the Home Month on...