|We hope you’ll join us throughout November for our 2nd Annual Handmade Holidays extravaganza! Every day we’ll bring you the very best gift ideas, tutorials & products for each person on your holiday list. This year we are determined to out-do last year’s fun. Here’s what we have in store:|
- Each day is dedicated to a person you might find on your shopping list. We included grandparents, babies, sports fans, cooks and many others.
- We rounded up 30 days of sewing tutorials, all different from last year’s tutorials.
- We found some amazing craft tutorials, including crochet, knitting, paper crafts and more.
- In case you can’t make all your own gifts but still want to give handmade, we highlighted many of our favorite indie shop products.
- Since the holidays aren’t complete without festive treats we gathered lots of fabulous recipes, most of them perfect for gifting.
- We’re dedicating every Friday to Holidays at Home, a collection of decorating ideas, recipes, ornament tutorials and other inspiration to help you make the days extra special.
- Finally, we have a ton of gifts for you! We have books, magazines, patterns, fabric and gift certificates to give away every day of the month, so be sure to make reading and commenting part of your daily routine. We look forward to your feedback!
To get the party started, enjoy our unique printable gift tags. Download the free pdf, print on card stock or heavy paper, cut and enjoy.
Although we’re not a member of the fantastic handmade consortium, we want to be sure you know all about BuyHandmade.org. Visit and you can join over 28,000 people in pledging to buy (and make & request!) handmade this holiday season.
» Handmade Holidays » Handmade Holidays 2008