Pajama Party

on September 24 | in Sew-Alongs | by | with 14 Comments

Our Pajama Party Sew-Along is in full swing!

Have you made a pair yet? Don’t forget: We’re choosing four favorite Pajama Party photos at the end of the month and we’ll award each of the winners a $20 gift certificate to the SMS shop!

You can:

• Go to the forum and discuss your pattern. Ask questions, post your photos and see what everyone else is up to.
  • Share photos with our general photo pool on Flickr.
  • Blog about it. At the end of the month we’ll ask everyone for a link to their posts.
  • Grab the Pajama Party button and post it on your blog. Link back to the Pajama Party post and encourage others to participate.

Check out Tawny Bee’s Rocket Jammies, Kindershop’s thrifted sheet jammies, vintage PJs from E Made This, a matching set from Day to Day Rambling and Jamie’s New Jammies. Over at During Quiet Time the kids added a movie, popcorn and a pillow fight to their Pajama Party!

Don’t forget about our coupon for 15% off all the pajama patterns in the SMS shop. Use the code PAJAMAPARTY09 when you checkout. (Expires 9/30. Cannot be combined with other offers or applied to previous orders.)

14 Responses to Pajama Party

1. Jame Lamagna says:

Watch The Newest Movies online Free at MoviesWatch.info

2. Sara says:

I made some PJ pants for Christmas– NEXT year THAT is! They say HO,HO,HO all over them in White and then they have a RED background. I had to hem the bottom about 4-5″ due to the pattern, but I can let them out as he grows. Therefore, these will be SOOO great for the next couple of years I hope!!

Now I need to find some time and fabric to make some of my own; )

3. Tina Mackey says:

Here’s my boys and their new pj pants. Aren’t they adorable? – the boys I mean. :-)

4. Whistlepea says:

I’m teaching home ec this year and we just started making pj pants for their first garment. Good timing!

5. Meredith says:

I just made a pair for myself inspired by the Blue Yonder bandana pant tutorial and a cute cupcake flannel from JoAnn. I have been sewing for a few years, but still cannot really follow a conventional pattern, so this was really a big accomplishment for me!

6. Jody says:

I have mine done, but my little sweetie was too grumpy to get a good picture. LOL! Guess I’ll try again tomorrow.

7. Tawny Bee says:

Yay me! I love to make jammies for my little guy. He just started to realize that the ones I made him with feeties sewn in were for babies. So I got a bunch of new flannel and started making him “big boy” jammies without feeties. Those rocket jammies were so much fun! I even found a rocket ship button to sew on the pocket. Check out the froggie ones I made as well: http://www.flickr.com/photos/tawnybee/3858509541/in/set-72157617867262021/ I found little frog and firefly buttons to put down the front. So cute!

8. Kristen says:

This is a great idea! Can’t wait to see what everyone comes up with!

9. Lauranie says:

I am TRYING to get some done!!! So happy to see some of my “sweeties” recognized!!! Great job everyone!

I LOVE the new site format! Awesome!!

10. Angel says:

I was just thinking I should start on a matching pair for my girls

11. Pajamas was the very first thing that I sewed when I picked up sewing again. They were a horrible mess and now that I know what I’m doing I keep thinking I’ll make another pair but I never manage to find the time. Maybe that will be my weekend project?

12. Becky says:

These pjs are great! I need to jump in and do some too.

13. Kaye Prince says:

Oh yes! I definitely need to get moving on this – it’s hard to find the time when I just started my Masters, but hopefully I can fit this in!

14. Sarah E. says:

So fun! I love pajamas, I should get in on this!