|Handmade Holidays is a tradition at Sew,Mama,Sew! There’s something special about the time and energy you dedicate to handmade that helps gift-giving transcend obligation. Handmade gifts are imbued with love, time, thought… Our third annual November event kicks off tomorrow with amazing prizes, tutorials, printables and much more! We hope you’ll join us throughout November because this year is even better than last year and the year before (We know!– It’s hard to believe!). We called on some of our tireless & savvy board members from 2009 to help us find the best of the best tutorials to share with you this year; we couldn’t have done it without the help of Jennifer, Amy, Alissa & Jessie!|
What can you look forward to?!
- We’ve organized by type of gift (2007) and recipient (2008). This year each day is dedicated to a gift-giving theme (Gifts to… Pamper, Remember, Celebrate, etc.).
- We have 30 very full days of tutorials, all different from previous years’ tutorials.
- If you can’t quite make all of your own gifts (!) but still want to give handmade we’re here to help. We’ll feature some of our favorite indie shop products every day.
- We have great holiday recipes every day. While you’ll want to eat them all, most make perfect holiday gifts for your favorite neighbors, teachers & friends.
- Finally, we have a ton of gifts for you! Don’t miss our huge selection of giveaway prizes every day of the month and be sure to make reading and commenting part of your daily routine.
Spread the word about Handmade Holidays!
- We’d love your help as we spread the word about Handmade Holidays. Grab our button and tell your readers all about the fun!
- Tweet #handmadeholidays and we’ll randomly select one person every week from Twitter to receive a $20 gift certificate to Sew,Mama,Sew! (You can find us here on Twitter.)