Today we’re pleased to announce the first round of winners for our Handmade Holidays prizes. We also want to give you plenty of notice so you can put our next Giveaway Day on your calendar! Woo hoo!
On Giveaway Day we coordinate one day when everyone with a shop or blog can give something away. We list all the participants here and everyone has a ball visiting, commenting & (hopefully) winning. Giveaway Day will be December 2nd this year, though we’ll keep the lists up (and we encourage you to keep your giveaway open) for several days. In the past it’s been a big event full of new sites to explore, amazing items to win & lots of cheery goodwill. We’ll give more details when we’re closer to the date…
Week One Handmade Holidays Winners:
- $20 gift certificate to Sew,Mama,Sew! Twitter Winner: thisiscarrie
- Born-Again Vintage: 25 Ways to Deconstruct, Reinvent and Recycle Your Wardrobe
Winner: Tammy (tjisnard)
- Sublime Stitching Embroidered Effects: Projects and Patterns to Inspire Your Stitching
Winner: Sarah AJ
- Sweet Nothings: Handmade Camis, Undies & Other Unmentionables
- Knit Green
Winner: Tracy (tracyhong)
- Carefree Clothes for Girls: 20 Patterns for Outdoor Frocks, Playdate Dresses, and More
Winner: Alisha (alisharushe)
Congratulations! Look for an email from us later today.
Tweet #handmadeholidays anytime this week for a chance to win a $20 gift certificate to Sew,Mama,Sew!
Comment every day for your chance to win a prize. Winners are announced on Fridays. Visit our prize list to see some of the other great giveaways this month!