Do you have a Valentine-related tutorial to share?

on January 26 | in Etc... | by | with 20 Comments

We’re compiling a list of your Valentine tutorials to share during February’s month of True Love. If you have a Valentine-related tutorial you want us to feature please email [email protected]

20 Responses to Do you have a Valentine-related tutorial to share?

1. tara says:

YAY! Finally finished my conversation heart pillow! Thanks for sharing.

2. Wendy says:

Just posted my tutorial for a scrap fabric heart garland and buffet decor. Enjoy! And thank you for giving us a place to share our tutorials.

3. Vanessa says:

I just posted mine for a patchwork pillow using all those pesky leftover cotton scraps:

4. Bley says:

Here’s a pattern I just wrote for a cute slouchy bag in Valentine-y colors. Perfect for mom, grandma, your girlfriends, or just as a treat for yourself!

5. Wendy says:

You can see my tutorial for some fun scrap-fabric Valentine strawberries at

6. Bean says:

I have a cute little happy heart pin tutorial/pattern, but it is crochet + glue (no sewing involved)

7. Elaine says:

Okay y’all-I just used some old outdated Jello
    and some crayons to make some things for Valentine’s
    Day! Really!

The cost was right and it was fun.
    I did this with my niece!

All these ideas are amazing.
    Thank you so much for all these fantastic ideas!!!

Red is my favorite color, so I am LOVING all these ideas!

:)Happy sewing and crafting!!!

8. Chris says:

Just got mine posted. It’s a Ruffled Heart Banner.

I hope it is helpful for some of you! Happy Hearts Day.

9. Elaine says:

I saw this in the Forum and it was made by Jdsmit21-
    I thought it would be a great gift to make for a friend,
    sis, mom , or even yourself! I took the liberty of copying
    it here, as I thought the color and the idea would be a perfect
    Valentine’s gift.

Thank you sew much ado- I’m going to make one of these for myself!

10. deb says:

Yes mine is not up yet either, is there a deadline??

11. Vanessa says:

I am working on one now and will have it done in a couple days. Is there a deadline?

12. KZ says:

I made some valentine pillows- out of felt.

13. Stacey says:

Two Valentine related projects here. No step by step pictures but they are easy projects so the explanation is plenty.

14. Terri Harlan says:

Yay! Beth I finally finished it. I really thought it would have been awhile but I made time to finish it up today.
    Thanks again.

15. kim says: This post doesn’t exactly have a tutorial – but it is so easy you don’t need one.

Get the latest news via