Today we have another guest designer for a great quarter pack! Jessica Jones from How About Orange mixed her signature pops of orange with earthy browns and greens in the new Jessica Jones Mix Fat Quarter Packs. Jessica designed the Modern Flora and Amusement Park fabric collections, continues to design some of the cutest ribbon around and she always shares fantastic finds at How About Orange. Jessica is a professional graphic designer, and her blog focuses on design and decorating resources, DIY inspiration and how-tos. (Check out the fantastic tutorials on the left sidebar of her blog and the many links to papercraft downloads!) We’re so happy she’s used her great design sense to put together this sophisticated and colorful mix of prints!
- It’s probably no secret that I fancy orange, given the name of my blog. And I’m sick to death of winter dragging on, so some peppy citrus hues are desperately needed right now. I plan to stare at this group of fabrics and trick myself into thinking it’s all sunshine, poppies, and green grass outside, instead of the dirty snow that’s actually outside my window.
- First Row
- Splashy Rose Citrus ~ Meadowsweet
- Diamond Dots Yellow ~ Dresden Plate
- Hand Picked Daisies Timber ~ Modern Meadow
- Third Row
- Paper Snowflake Pumpkin ~ Meadowsweet
- Herringbone Grass ~ Modern Meadow
- Majestic Oak Timber ~ Modern Meadow
The Jessica Jones Mix Fat Quarter Packs are available in the shop. Surely you need some “peppy citrus hues” in your life to welcome spring?!
Comment below for a chance to win one of these fat quarter packs! Tell us what you’re itching to make to welcome sunshine, green grass and pops of orange into your life. What will you make with your Jessica Jones Mix Fat Quarter Pack?