Our Fat Quarter Pack Designer Series continues today with Rashida Coleman-Hale! We’ve had a long-time love for everything Rashida creates at i heart linen. Rashida finds the perfect fabric combinations for her irresistible patchwork, and she does it all with contagious humor and good cheer. Her sewing is impeccable and fun; there’s a bright, inspiring glimpse in every visit to i heart linen. Have you seen her pincushions and this amazing checkerboard? We also continue to pour over our copies of her recent book, I Love Patchwork: 21 Irresistible Zakka Projects to Sew, chock full of great new designs and inspiration. In fact, Rashida’s knack for fabric helped inspire our fall site redesign which incorporates Rashida’s favorite pops of yellow and linen.
(On a personal note, we all are sending our good thoughts to Rashida and her family as they wait to bring home their beautiful new baby, Matthew.)
- I wanted to put something together that had a vintage sort of feel to it. When I saw the Vintage Pillowcase Spring print I fell in love and knew this was the perfect print (It reminds me of my grandma’s house when I was little)! Blues, yellows and greens are my absolute favorite colors and I have to force myself to choose other colors most of the time. I just couldn’t resist choosing these colors again. I’m quite ready for Spring as I’m sure the rest of you are, so the floral prints are making me especially happy right now.
- First Row
- Church Flowers Blue ~ Nicey Jane
- Diamond Dot Yellow ~ Dresden Plate
- Gemstone Sapphire ~ Leanika
- Second Row
- Hop Dot Olive – Nicey Jane
- Vintage Pillowcase Spring ~ Vera’s Garden
- Pastry Line Saffron ~ Little Folks Dobby
The Rashida Coleman-Hale Mix Fat Quarter Packs are available in the shop. Buy your own bit of Spring with Rashida’s beautiful combination of prints.
Comment below for a chance to win one of these fat quarter packs! Tell us what would create with the Rashida Coleman-Hale Mix Fat Quarter Pack.
» Products » Guest FQ Pack Designer ~ Rashida...