Pattern Reviewers

on June 26 | in Etc... | by | with 14 Comments

Thanks! I think we’re set. We’ll be in touch in the next few days.

We’re looking for some pattern reviewers who are motivated to sew something fun and new (& tell us all about it) in the next week or two!

Email [email protected] if you’d 1) like to sew a child’s pattern with stretch knits OR 2) if you are a beginning sewist looking to sew a new, summer top. Let us know which one interests you, your availability, blog info (if applicable) and anything else you’d like us to know about.

Thank you!

14 Responses to Pattern Reviewers

1. janie mills says:

Oops, forgot to add that I am available anytime!

2. janie mills says:

I would love to try my “newbie” hand at the summer top. I am a very new beginning sewist for clothing. Although I have made textile arts, I haven’t made clothing since Home Ec days – and that was MANY moons ago! Thanks a bunch!

3. Michelle says:

I just sent you my info. Talk soon!
    ‘chelle

4. JWZ says:

Hi! I think I’d call myself a beginning sewist…I haven’t really graduated into clothing yet, but I’ve had the bug to move on beyond baby blankets and basic quilting work. I’d love a chance to test the shirt pattern! It might be the push I need to take the leap into actually wearing something I sew :)

5. Sabrina says:

I would love to do something in childrens knits. I am not a new sewer, in fact I write patterns myself, however I have never sewn with knits so I could offer a unique perspective. I do have a serger if that matters…

Thanks!
    Sabrina

6. I’d love to sew any child’s pattern! I don’t have a lot of experience sewing with knits, but I’ve been reading a lot of tips on the subject, in order to add the bold new world of stretch to my “bag of tricks.”

7. Tammy says:

I’d be interested to give a child’s pattern with stretch knits a go. I have never reviewed a pattern before and never sewn with stretch knits but stretch knits were on my to attempt sewing with soon list : )

8. I would so love to test patterns for you. I’m a beginner sewer and I love sewing. You can check out my blog at http://punkrockmomma.com

9. I’m a beginner sewist interested in sewing a new summer top! I’m a stay at home mom to young teens, so am quite available.
    Thanks!

10. Heather says:

I’d love to sew a child’s pattern with stretch knits. I’ve actually never sewn with knits before, so to be a pattern tester would be a great excuse for me to try my hand at it!

Thanks,
    Heather
    olive and ollie

11. sarah milne says:

i would love to submit my name as a beginning sewist… i adore sewing and love trying new tutorials and projects. by day i’m a work at home mom {a graphic & web designer} i have a little blog i use as a creative outlet where i’ve posted a few of my recent sewing adventures. i’m also expecting so nesting is in full force!

thank you!

sarah milne

12. Kathy Hoos says:

I’d love to sew a child’s pattern with stretch knit. I don’t have much experience with knits but want to gain some!!
    I have an 20 month old and a 7 month old so anything in the 6m-24m size range and I’ll even have kids to try it on! (Other sizes and I’m sure I can find a neighborhood kid to share the love with)
    Cheers!
    Kathy

13. Colleen says:

I was JUST walking around the fabric store today looking for a new summer top idea! I would love to try out the pattern and at a beginning level.

14. Stephanie says:

I am ALL about sewing for my kids with knits this summer. I would love to try it out!