Tell us about your thread! Answer our Thread Stash Questions on your blog or in this forum thread. When you’re done, leave a link in the comments below so we can all visit and find your responses. We’ll choose two winners from the responses to each win one Amy Butler Thread Collection and one Kaffe Thread Collection. We really want to see some pretty pictures too, so be sure to include those gorgeous shots of your thread in your answers (we know you take pictures of your thread!).
- How did you select colors for your personal thread collection?
- Do you always match the color perfectly to your project?
- Do you ever use contrasting thread?
- Do you use the same color in the bobbin as the upper thread?
- What if a fabric has big areas of very different colors?
- Do you have any tips or suggestions about choosing thread?
- Can you show us a picture(s) of your thread collection?
- Do you ever buy thread because you fall in love with the color (without a particular project in mind)?
- Do you “invest” in thread?
- What types of thread do you have? (elastic, quilting, all-purpose, wool, etc.)
Want another chance to win?! Add photos of projects you’ve made with Amy Butler or Kaffe Fassett fabrics to this photo pool. We’ll draw two winners from the pool next Thursday, July 15. Learn more about the new Amy Butler and Kaffe Fassett Thread Collections here.
Just for fun, answer the two questions in our thread poll!
» Products » Show Us Your Stash ~ Thread!