Join Us for a Jump Rope Dress Sew-Along!

on August 26 | in Jump Rope Dress Sew-Along, Products, Sew-Alongs | by | with 25 Comments

We’re busy planning a Jump Rope Dress Sew-Along September 6-17th! We’ve joined up with Amy from Badskirt, hot on the heels of her hugely successful Ice Cream Social for the Ice Cream Dress.

Let’s share our love of Oliver + S, and sew together!

To encourage you to participate, we’ve reduced the price on the Jump Rope Dress pattern by 20%. Get your large or small size today. If you’re in Australia, you can buy them directly from Badskirt.

25 Responses to Join Us for a Jump Rope Dress Sew-Along!

1. Louise says:

I do live in Australia, I’m popping over to the Badskirt shop now for a look :)

2. SarahB says:

Received my pattern today! Now just to pick what fabric I’ll use from my stash!

3. Tiphini says:

WOOHOO! Going to jump in and try something new and challenging! :) I’m a sewing newbie but what the hay. I’ve got the perfect fabric just sitting here waiting to be cut!

4. beth lemon says:

Sounds like fun! I have the pattern already and some fabric in mind. I wanted to do the ice cream dress sew-along but just didn’t have time.

5. Trisha says:

I just ordered the pattern too. Can’t wait for this to start. I was wondering if it would be ok to make view B as we live in Maine and it is getting cold.

6. Justine says:

My patterns are ready!!! Fabric too! Can’t wait to get started :)

7. marla says:

such an adorable pattern!

8. Sarah S says:

I’m in. Ordered the pattern from you this weekend, and now off to figure out fabric!

9. Ariane says:

Very excited to hear this!!…I had actually planned to drive to LA tomorrow to pick up the pattern…it’s gonna make a cute and trendy school uniform. Stoked!

10. I bought this pattern from Badskirt last month. I’m about to start ‘maternity leave’ from my craft business so it’s perfect timing to join in a sew-along! We’ll see what gets finished first, the dress or the little girl it’s intended for.

11. Cricket says:

Hooray! I’m so glad I’ll be able to participate in this one.

12. Rochelle says:

I made a dress a lot like this for my daughter when she was 4. I still have it bc/ it was so cute and she turned 12 yesterday!!

13. April Hurley says:

I have been wanting to branch out and sew and Oliver + S pattern. Maybe I can start right here!

14. heather b says:

I’ve been wanting to make this – perfect timing!

15. DianeY says:

A sew-along sounds fun! This is such a cute pattern!

16. Stacie says:

I see its a 3 scissor. How difficult is this pattern? I am a beginner, but I have made a lot of dresses. Just have never taken a class or anything. What do you think?? Should I try it??

17. Shannon H says:

This is the push I need to make the two I’ve been planning for longer than I want to tell :)

18. Steph says:

Oooh, I came here looking for a pattern to make for a 5th birthday party on Sept 11th. I think this is it!

19. gigi says:

so happy about this!! i’ve got the pattern sitting & waiting for some time (& inspiration). will definitely be joining in!

20. Nicole 1974 says:

I would love to make this dress again! I may try style B this time ,Thankyou !

21. Alyssa says:

Tempting, tempting

22. teri pastorino says:

i have been dying to try an Oliver + S pattern maybe ths will be the one

23. Kelli says:

I’ve been thinking of making this, but wasn’t sure I’d have the gumption to finish it, but if I have some partners in crime, maybe that’ll keep me going! I’m off to order it now!

24. Awhhh the day before you posted this I placed a big pattern order I wish I had known this was coming out because its a very cute dress. I will make the ice cream dress and will enjoy reading the sew along.

25. alison says:

I was actually planning to start the Jump Rope dress tomorrow in hopes I will finish it for the first day of school! This is really exciting and I will definitely “sew” along!