We’re so excited to kick off our Fourth Annual Sew,Mama,Sew! Handmade Holidays series. We firmly believe there’s something special about the time and energy you dedicate to handmade that helps gift-giving transcend obligation. Handmade gifts are imbued with love, time, thought and meaning!
Handmade Holidays starts November 1st with amazing prizes, tutorials, printables and much more! Every year we try to top the previous year; every year, we most humbly argue, we DO make the Handmade Holidays series bigger and better! This year’s series is bigger and better in large part due to our wonderful Sew,Mama,Sew! Editorial Board. We want to extend a big thanks to Shannon, Gabrien and Georgia for all of their help.
What can you look forward to?!
- This year every day is organized by recipient. You’ll find gift ideas for everyone from co-workers to tweens to foodies (and everyone else!).
- We have 30 very full days of all new tutorials, different from previous years’ finds.
- If you can’t quite make all of your own gifts (!) but still want to give handmade we’re here to help. We’ll feature some of our favorite indie shop products every day.
- We also have great holiday recipes every day. While you’ll want to eat them all, most make perfect holiday gifts for your favorite neighbors, teachers & friends.
- Finally, we have a ton of gifts for you! Don’t miss our huge selection of giveaway prizes every day of the month and be sure to make reading and commenting part of your daily routine.
Spread the word about Handmade Holidays!
- We’d love your help as we spread the word about Handmade Holidays. Grab our button above and tell your readers all about the fun!
- Tweet #handmadeholidays and we’ll randomly select one person every week from Twitter to receive a $20 gift certificate to Sew,Mama,Sew! (You can find us here on Twitter.)