We at Sew,Mama,Sew! think 2011 will be an incredible year in sewing. We know we’ll be seeing lots of gorgeous prints and solids on a wide range of substrates. New and growing pattern companies will be offering a greater variety of sewing patterns. And we’re sure that the sewing community will explore different techniques and trends.
As always, we plan to celebrate sewing all year. We’ll bring you tutorials, contests, sew-alongs and all the other great content you’ve come to expect from us. As you probably know, one of the things that makes the SMS blog stand out among the sewing blogs is the wide variety of contributors that we gather together. We love the sewing community and are proud to be able to collaborate with so many great bloggers, authors, designers, vendors and sewists.
If you’d like to be a contributor in 2011, send us an email! [email protected]
- Subject line: SMS CONTRIBUTOR
- Are you interested in reviewing patterns, writing tutorials, or being on the board? How would you like to play along?
- Where can we see your work? Blogs and Flickr links, please.
- What do you love the most and what are you really good at?
- Anything else we need to know about you?
We’ll go through all the emails and file them away for future reference. So please know that even though we might not reply right away, you may hear from us later in the year when we think your contribution might be a good fit.
Whether you’d like to participate or not, we’d love to know what you’d like to see here in the coming year. Leave a comment, please!