When we asked for Summer Sewing proposals we were blown away by your creativity and quality of the submissions. We had so much fun we want to do it again, this time for a mini-theme in August: Back to School!
Send us your unique, never-published, “WOW!” Back to School tutorial idea. If we think it’s a good fit we’ll work with you to share it with our readers. As with our Summer Sewing tutorials, August’s Back to School tutorials will get over 250,000 unique visitors. We’ll try to send as many as possible your way with an introduction to you and your work. It’s a great way to expose your blog, shop, etc. to new readers and to get your name “out there.”
If you’re interested in submitting a tutorial idea we have the same criteria as last time:
- Email [email protected] by Friday night, 7/8, Subject line: Back to School.
- Share your idea, including a photo (or photos). Include links to your site(s), and tell us where we can find any tutorials or patterns you’ve shared in the past. We want to know you can give clear instructions and take good photos! Check our Sewing Tutorials page to make sure we don’t already have a similar project, and also use Google to be sure your idea is unique (We’re sure to check too– It’s important to us that content be fresh and new). Also, check out our last Back to School theme to be sure your idea is new. It cannot be a tutorial you already have posted on your site.
- We’ll review all submissions and respond (either way) by Monday, 7/11.
- Tutorials will be posted on the Sew,Mama,Sew! blog only, with an introduction to you and your work, and lots of links to send folks your way.
- Back to School can mean lots of different things! Tell us in the comments what types of tutorials you’d like to see…
We’d love to help promote your small businesses during August. If you’d like to sponsor a product giveaway, send us an email. We’ll review it and see if it is a good fit with our theme and our readers.
- Email [email protected] by Monday, 7/11 with your name, shop and relevant links.
- Include a photo and description of the item you’d like to give away. (Minimum $20 value, please.)