It’s the most wonderful time of the year! It’s Handmade Holidays time, the original, BIG round-up of the best tutorials, recipes, free printables, favorite indie shop buys and so much more. We start November 1st with a new theme every day, everything from a “Passion for Play” to “Passion for Adventure”… Everyone on your gift giving list is covered. The prizes YOU can win this year are also really amazing. This is our best year yet!
All Month Long:
- There are 30 completely packed days full of all new tutorials, all different from previous holiday features.
- We added a gorgeous (and practical!) Bag A Day for everyone on your list!
- We share delicious holiday recipes every day. They make perfect holiday gifts for your favorite neighbors, teachers and friends. (You’ll want to make some double-batches to enjoy at home too!)
- If you can’t make all of your own gifts but still want to give handmade, we can help. We feature our favorite indie shop products every day.
- We also have an unprecedented number of giveaway prizes for YOU! We have tons of wonderful prizes every day so make reading and commenting part of your daily routine.
Spread the word about our 5th Annual Handmade Holidays!
- Help us tell the world about Handmade Holidays. Grab our button above and tell your readers all about the fun!
- Tweet #handmadeholidays and we’ll randomly select one person every week from Twitter to receive a $20 gift certificate to Sew,Mama,Sew! (You can find us here on Twitter.)
Can’t wait to start the fun? Take a look at Handmade Holidays I – IV! Tomorrow we’ll show you some of the prizes you can win…