The Ultimate Handmade Holidays List 2011

on November 30 | in Handmade Holidays | by | with 15 Comments

Every year we do a master list for our Handmade Holidays tutorials and then we spend the whole new year using it as a resource! We hope you enjoyed our Fifth Annual Handmade Holidays series. Here are all of this year’s themes in one handy, linkable page.

Plus, here are the Master Lists for previous years:

6 ~ Passion for Sewing
5 ~ Passion for Organization
4 ~ Passion for Relaxation
3 ~ Passion for Clothes
2 ~ Passion for Play
1 ~ Passion for Accessories

2011 Holiday Sew-Alongs (Join in any time!)

15 Responses to The Ultimate Handmade Holidays List 2011

1. just random says:

Great post just subscribed :)

2. jackie says:

I would like to say Big Thank-you as well for another wonderful Handmade Holidays ~ love reading each day and if not trying something right away…. stocking piling away tutorial goodness for another day! Thank you so much to you all and all of your contributors for making November a highlight month of the year. :)

3. marthaeliza says:

Thank you so much for these! All your contributors are amazing and generous. This was my first Handmade Holidays and I intend to go back into previous years’ archives. I can’t right now — my eyes are too full of this year’s goodies…

4. AShley says:

Thank you for an awesome Handmade holidays! I really enjoy checking out all the nifty ideas! Thanks again sewmamasew …you guys are awesome!!;)

5. VickiT says:

I just wanted to make a quick comment to thank everyone involved in putting this together. Every single person that offered their tutorials, recipes, sales etc. and for the team at Sew Mama Sew, you did an amzing job again this year.

THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU!! I hope you all have an amazing and wonderful holiday season.

6. Jennifer N says:

Thank you for all you shared. I have actually made at least one highlighted project. Too bad there’ll never be enough time to do everything I want to do.

7. Erika says:

thanks for all the great tutorials this month

8. faith says:

I have really enjoyed following these posts. It’s clearly evident that you guys have put a lot of work into them. They’re a fantastic resource. Thank you!

9. Jennyroo says:

There is more than a year worth of inspiration in these lists! Wowza!

10. Stacey says:

I absolutely enjoyed this year’s list. Thanks so much!

11. Southern Gal says:

Thanks! I always love to go back and try new things that have caught my eye here.

12. linda says:

Thanks for the roundup – handmade holidays has been fabulous to follow! Yay!

13. Melissa says:

This was my first year knowing about this series – what an incredible resource! Thank you so much!

14. Beth T says:

I have bookmarked this–I know I’ll be returning again and again. Thanks for all the effort that went into making it so fabulous.

15. I <3 Handmade Holidays! Always so sad when it ends. Thanks for a wonderful collection of gift ideas. :)