We want some fun, travel-related projects to feature on the Sew,Mama,Sew! blog next month! If you have the perfect idea for a new, unpublished (on your blog or elsewhere) tutorial that fits our Ready, Set, GO! theme, email us ([email protected]) by Friday, May 18.
- Your name, with any links you want us to check out (blog, etc.).
- Your unique, travel-related project idea (if we look around we shouldn’t be able to find lots of similar tutorials; check our tutorials page to make sure we don’t already have something like your idea).
- Sample pics or sketches, if available.
Here are a few ideas for things we’d love to see:
- Accessories for bikes, cars, scooters, or boats
- Unique ideas for travel bags
- On-the-go games or other entertainment
- Portable picnic and party gear
- Unique organizers for the car
- Blankets for star-gazing, firework watching, or sun bathing
If the idea fits we’ll introduce you, your blog and your work to lots of readers! We will also compensate contributors with a gift certificate to the shop (woo hoo!). We can’t respond to every email but we’ll be in touch before June if we think we have a spot for your tutorial. We look forward to hearing from you!