Handmade Bags at Quilt Market

on May 24 | in Featured Creativity | by | with 8 Comments

We couldn’t get over the fabulous clothes and amazing bags people brought to the Portland 2013 Quilt Market. There were tons of super-talented attendees! We started snapping photos of bags to share with you here. (The Pink Chalk Studio group had great bags!) Here are just a few of the many bag photos we took; you can see additional Quilt Market photos from our weekend here and here. We have lots of fabric previews from the market to share next week!

Amy Smart, Martingale

Andrea Taddiken, The Sewing Summit

Jennifer Carlton-Bailly, BettyCrockerAss

Jacqui Lovelace, Pink Chalk Studio

Alicia Vause, Pink Chalk Studio

Carrie Trapp, Pink Chalk Studio

Melissa Bang-Knudsen, Pink Chalk Studio

Sara Lawson, Sew Sweetness

Steffani Burton, Country Fabrics and Quilting

Mary Ann Lisk, Quiltworks

Heather Cartwright, The Quilt Barn

Adrianne Ove, Little Bluebell

Jennifer Chon, Sew Modern (pictured with Heather Bostic)

Angela Milliman, Bunny’s Designs

Greta Songe, Home Ec. Workshop

8 Responses to Handmade Bags at Quilt Market

1. Brianna byman says:

Steffani Burton’s bag, I love it is there a pattern?

2. Lori says:

Anybody know what Alicia Vause’s fabric is on that cute, cute bag? I can’t seem to track it down. THANKS!

3. Kirsten says:

Just love seeing all of these beautiful bags!

4. Shay says:

There are some absolutely gorgeous creations there . I think I’ve been inspired to wander off and make something for myself!

5. Jeanna says:

So many awesome bags…so little time. I see a few that I NEED! Hope you are having a wonderful weekend :)

6. Carla says:

Awesome!! Love all the different bags, what a fun post! :)

7. Jen says:

I would love to know more about the bag Steffani Burton is carrying. Is it from a pattern available to buy anywhere? I don’t recognize as I do one or two others but it looks amazing.

8. Bags as different as each of the ladies. So nice to see them carry their own creations. For those whose blog I follow, I could tell it was hers by just looking at the bag. That’s what we should do, right? Stay true to our own aesthetic. Thanks for the pictures.