We want you to sew along throughout The Super Online Sewing Match! Sew any of the patterns in the 5 rounds and post your photos for a chance to win prizes. You can join in any time and sew one or all of the patterns. We will have one photo pool for all five patterns, open for the full eight weeks of the contest PLUS one additional week. Unlike the 10 contestants who will have strict time constraints, in the Community Match you can take as much time as you need! Thank you to C&T Publishing, ChrisW Designs, Colette Patterns, Craftsy, The Fabric Fairy, Fabricworm, New York City Garment District Tour, Oliver + S, Pink Castle Fabrics, Schlosser Designs, Sewaholic, Studio Cherie, Tie Dye Diva, U-Handbag Patterns and Deborah Moebes of Whipstitch for their generous Community Match sponsorship. Sew up a pattern, enter your photo in the pool and see if you win one of these fabulous Community Match prizes below!
Community Match Rules
- Once each round is announced, gather your pattern and supplies and get sewing! You have until September 10 to post photos.
- Projects must be sewn between July 8 and September 10. Project sewn before July 8 are not eligible for the Community Match even if you used one of the patterns in the contest.
- Go to the Community Match Flickr group to post TWO photos of your project. (No more than two of each project, please. More than that and you’ll be disqualified.)
- In keeping with the contest’s focus on effort and skill, Community Match prizes are awarded at the end of The Super Online Sewing Match based on the quality of the entries (i.e. it is not a random win.) Put your best foot (and photo) forward!
- The Community Match is open worldwide! No matter where you live, you are eligible for any of the prizes.
Community Match Prizes
|Three winners will each select a PDF pattern from Oliver + S.
|Three winners will each select a Craftsy class of their choice.
|Two winners will receive a set of three Sewaholic patterns, winner’s choice.
|Two winners will receive a set of three ChrisW Designs patterns, winner’s choice.
|One winner will receive a bundle of three PDF Tie Dye Diva patterns, winner’s choice.
|One winner will receive a $30 gift certificate from Fabricworm.
|One winner will receive a pattern bundle from Schlosser Designs including the Petal Panache Cushion, The Laura Tote and the Sewing Machine Apron.
|Three winners will receive a set of three Studio Cherie patterns, winner’s choice.
|One winner will receive two vouchers ($70 value) for the New York City Garment District Tour. The winner can choose the date (the tour runs several times per week from April through December, plus a few select dates in the winter “off” season too).
Are you ready to join the fun?!