The Simplify Thread Collection is available in two sizes, both with 50 wt cotton. The collections are available in your local quilt shop and in Camille’s shop.
Our Aurifil Mini Quilt Challengers are:
- Geta Grama of Geta’s Quilting Studio
- Jennifer Waaraniemi of lea & lars
- Amy Gunson of Badskirt
- Vanessa Lynch from Punkin Patterns
- Kelie Copas from Craft Nurse Quilt
- Kristin Schwarze of And Chips
- Lindsey Rhodes of LRstitched
- Penny Layman from Sew Take a Hike
Jennifer created two mini quilts which she then turned into pillows to match a Christmas quilt; the quilt is a work in progress that Jennifer pieced using a pattern from Camille Roskelly’s first book!
Jennifer used the Aurifil thread and some fun stitches on her machine to highlight lines in her log cabin and star patterns. Find more at lea & lars, and check back here for mini quilts from our remaining six challengers in the next few days!
If you’d like to see more from our challengers search #aurifilminiquiltchallenge on various social media channels. You can also win a Simplify Thread Collection from Aurifil for Giveaway Day. Just head over to the Aurifil blog!