Don’t you love these mini quilts from our talented readers?! We’re so inspired by the variety and beauty of the designs in our Aurifil Mini Quilt Challenge. Here is Camille talking about her pretty Aurifil Simplify Thread Collection at the fall Quilt Market:
…And here are links to the mini quilts from Geta, Jennifer, Vanessa, Amy, Penny and Lindsey.
Next up is Kelie Copas from Craft Nurse Quilt with her “downsized” Greek Cross block.
Camille Roskelley has been making mini versions of all of her patterns and this inspired Kelie to do the same! Each block in Kelie’s mini quilt is 3″, and her quilting lines are about 1/4″ apart!
Thank you to our talented readers for their participation!:
- Geta Grama of Geta’s Quilting Studio
- Jennifer Waaraniemi of lea & lars
- Amy Gunson of Badskirt
- Vanessa Lynch from Punkin Patterns
- Kelie Copas from Craft Nurse Quilt
- Kristin Schwarze of And Chips
- Lindsey Rhodes of LRstitched
- Penny Layman from Sew Take a Hike