Our next Aurifil Mini Quilt challenger is Penny Layman from Sew Take a Hike. We invited eight readers to create mini quilts with the pretty Aurifil Simplify Thread Collection, curated by Camille Roskelley. The 50 wt cotton thread is available in your local quilt shop or in Camille’s shop.
Here are the talented quilters who participated in this challenge:
- Geta Grama of Geta’s Quilting Studio
- Jennifer Waaraniemi of lea & lars
- Amy Gunson of Badskirt
- Vanessa Lynch from Punkin Patterns
- Kelie Copas from Craft Nurse Quilt
- Kristin Schwarze of And Chips
- Lindsey Rhodes of LRstitched
- Penny Layman from Sew Take a Hike
Would you like to be a part of future challenges? Sign up for our contributor’s newsletter!
Penny outlined each of the pieces in the darker teal thread, and added a quilted sparkle with each additional thread in the set to make it “retrofabulous!” It truly is fabulous… See more from Penny at Sew Take a Hike.