It’s our last day in the January Inspiring Quilters series! We’d like to extend a big thanks to Debbie from A Quilter’s Table. Debbie curated an inspiring, refreshing, fun mix of talented quilters this month! Be sure to stop by A Quilter’s Table for more from Debbie, and you can also find her on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and Flickr.
So who did we miss? Who inspires you in your quilting? Add links in the comments so we can visit even more talented quilters and designers!
Our final Inspiring Quilter in the series is Adrianne from On the Windy Side:
Adrianne’s Falling Softly Pillow
Debbie writes, “I became acquainted with Adrianne of On the Windy Side when she added her “Falling Softly” pillow to my Falling for Modern Maples Flickr group. Her whimsical style really appealed to me and, upon further investigation, I discovered a fresh clean look to everything she does. I tend to agree with her thought that, ‘…The quilts with absolutely no purpose other than playing with color and design are the most fun to make.’ It’s a good reminder to allow ourselves room for what feeds our creativity most.”
Adrianne’s Garden for Birds Quilt
There’s a lot of variety for you to enjoy in Adrianne’s bright and impressive set of sewing projects from 2013. She is also hosting a 2014 Pantone Quilt Challenge so if you love Radiant Orchid and you’re up for some quilty competition, be sure to take a look at On the Windy Side!
Here’s the full list of our 31 Inspiring Quilters!:
- Erica from Kitchen Table Quilting
- Debbie from Sewzalot
- Carla of Grace and Favour
- Nicole of Mama Love Quilts
- Svetlana of s.o.t.a.k handmade
- Natalie of Greenleaf Goods
- Andrea of Quiltmanufaktur
- Jessica from a little gray
- Felicity of Felicity Quilts
- Amy from Badskirt
- Jessica of SewCraftyJess
- Leanne from she can quilt
- Cath from Wombat Quilts
- Audrie of Blue is Bleu
- Alex of Teaginny Designs
- Erin from Why Not Sew?
- Toni from Hoosier Toni
- Susan of PatchworknPlay
- Taryn of From Pixels to Patchwork
- Mari of The Quilting Edge
- Stephanie from Spontaneous Threads
- Ara Jane from you know what i love?
- Jacey from Jaceycraft
- Maureen of Maureen Cracknell Handmade
- Latifah of The Quilt Engineer
- Marci of Marci Girl Designs
- Jen from A Quilting Jewel
- Rachel from Snippets of Sweetness
- Carla of Lollyquiltz
- Gemma of Pretty Bobbins
- And today’s quilter, Adrianne from On the Windy Side
Our Inspiring Quilters series was sponsored by Fat Quarter Shop. Fat Quarter Shop sells Moda fabric, quilting fabric, quilt kits and more, including free quilt patterns.