Easter Basket + Friends Tutorial

on March 27 | in Sewing Tutorials + Patterns | by | with 10 Comments

Victoria from Little Black Duck creates finger puppet patterns for her Little Black Duck shop (Woodland Friends, Farmyard Friends and more!). She showed us how to make easy-to-customize Matryoshka Doll Finger Puppets last year, and now she has a new set of friends for you!

Our Easter Basket + Friends PDF Tutorial includes pattern pieces for the full set. Download your tutorial and pattern today! (We think this little Spring Bunny would like the carrots too.)

Victoria used the following felt colors from Felt On The Fly for her Easter Basket + Friends:

• Butter Yellow (basket, chick, stripes on egg)
  • Camel (bunny)
  • Carnation Pink (egg and bunny ears)
  • Evergreen (short grass and small carrot top)
  • Goldfish (carrot, chick beak and wattle)
  • Kelly Green (tall grass and large carrot top)
  • Sand (egg shell)

Have fun making this new set for spring! You can learn more about Victoria in her introduction, and find her on Facebook, Craftsy, Twitter and at Little Black Duck.

This post is sponsored by Felt On The Fly, your source for quality, 100% Pure Merino Wool felt. Felt On The Fly felt is specifically created for sewing and crafting and is certified safe for children. Visit Felt On The Fly for felt in every color of the rainbow, felt die cuts, kits and to learn more about the shop.

10 Responses to Easter Basket + Friends Tutorial

1. This is so cute. I wanna make this with the little ones.

2. Mary Withrow says:

These are adorable and if anyone of your subscribers has extra time, please remember children at the local shelters!

3. Victoria says:

Thanks Ariadne! and thanks for following my work, it means a lot :-)

4. Victoria designed such an adorable project! This has been a fun collaboration for sure.

There’s a wool felt kit available in my shop now, created specifically for this project. https://www.etsy.com/listing/184305252/easter-basket-and-friends-do-it-yourself?ref=shop_home_active_1

5. Ariadne says:

I follow Little Black Duck for some time now. This basket is really very beautiful!AriadnefromGreece!

6. Wendy says:

Just right for little hands! Looks like a lot of fun to make!

7. Ashley says:

I absolutely love this idea! Perfect for the holidays. I could whip a couple up as little gifts. So cute!

8. wendy says:

oh how cute! I do love bunnies. thanks for the pattern!

9. Victoria says:

Thanks for allowing me to work with Felt on The Fly felt, it was really lovely to sew with.

Hope you all enjoy the Easter Basket Pattern….happy sewing!

10. Oh how I love felt! And I just love the way you have put together this adorable Easter project and printable tutorial Victoria. Thank you so much for sharing it. I can’t wait to try this out.