Anna Crossbody Bag PDF Pattern from Bari J.

on July 12 | in Sewing Tutorials + Patterns | by | with 8 Comments

Art Gallery Fabric designer, Bari J. from Bari J. Designs has an exclusive PDF pattern for you! The Anna Crossbody is a “Keeping it Real” Sewing Pattern by Bari J. with step-by-step instructions for making your favorite new bag! The bag features pretty fabrics from Bari J.’s Emmy Grace collection, fabrics that evoke childhood, sweet lazy summers, family and the outdoors. (The Anna Crossbody Bag also made it’s debut at the latest Quilt Market!)

Download your free Anna Crossbody Bag PDF Pattern, and find more from Bari J. on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, the Bari J. Designs website and the Bari J. blog. Bari J. always has something new and exciting in the works!

8 Responses to Anna Crossbody Bag PDF Pattern from Bari J.

1. D Herrmann says:

Looks like fun! Thanks so much for sharing the pattern with us.

2. Bari says:

No, you do not cut the strap in half to attach… It’s one strap. Can you point out to be where in the directions you are referring to? I’m confused how you got that idea and want to make it clearer if needed. Thanks!

3. Bari says:

Hi! I’m not sure what you are referring to… It shows one strap on the back of the bag. It’s a Crossbody strap, not a handle.

4. Jess says:

Thanks! I’ve been looking for a crossbody bag. :)

5. kristina says:

This pattern looks great, I’ve been searching for a unique crossbody bag! I’m a novice sewer though, so maybe someone can help me with the directions? Am I supposed to cut the one strap in half to attach? But if I do that, there’s no way it will fit crossbody. I can’t tell from the finished product photo where/how the 1 crossbody strap should attach. Thanks in advance!

6. misha says:

Hi, the instructions for this bag show 2 short loop handles (front and back) instead of the 1 crossbody strap. How do I attach the crossbody strap instead? Thank you for your help, Misha

7. Thanks for sharing, I LOVE this!

8. Linda says:

Can’t wait to make this bag!