8th Annual Handmade Holidays 2014 Master List

on December 1 | in Handmade Holidays | by | with 9 Comments

Here is the 2014 master list for our 8th Annual Handmade Holidays tutorials. Reference it for projects and gifts all year long!

Don’t miss our Handmade Holidays photo pool, and check out our previous lists for more fun, creative ideas:
Handmade Holidays 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010

9 Responses to 8th Annual Handmade Holidays 2014 Master List

1. Julie L says:

I’ve really loved seeing all the great ideas in the Handmade Holidays series!

2. Lorinda in WA says:

I’ve really enjoyed seeing the Handmade Holidays posts each day. I now have LOTS of new projects on my ‘to do’ list and lots of new books on my amazon wishlist! Thank you!

3. Donna says:

Thanks so much! It’s been fun seeing all the different ideas for things to do.

4. Thunder says:

thanks you for the wonderful journey. many many great gift ideas. I will be very busy in the coming year 🙂

5. Nancy says:

You have done an amazing job! As always! You are, and always will be my favourite blog.

6. Diane B says:

This was my first year following Sew Mama Sew Annual Handmade Holidays and I must say, I’ve sewn and quilted projects and baked more goodies from your posts than anywhere else. You rock! Every thing on this list is fantastic, curated so well and all so thoughtful.
    Thanks for the master list and yes I’ll be referring to it all year for gifts for those that speak “handmade”.

7. usairdoll in CA says:

Another year of awesome gift ideas! Thank you, designers and all the sponsors.

8. Sandy in WA says:

This is truly inspiration for all year.

9. Beth in Michigan says:

As always, it was great! I always look forward to Handmade Holidays on Sew Mama Sew.