Fig the Mouse: Free Pattern

on March 7 | in Sewing Tutorials + Patterns | by | with 8 Comments

Jodie Carleton of Ric-Rac has designed over 50 toy patterns and is about to debut her first “Backyard Circus” fabric collection in May with Ella Blue. You can see some of Jodie’s fabulous work in her introduction here.

Jodie is active on Facebook and Instagram, and there’s always something new at Ric-Rac. Jodie jumped on board with our Six Weeks of LOVE for Sofies series and designed this adorable little mouse named Fig. It’s available as a free pattern and tutorial, just for you!

The Fig Mouse Pattern is a free PDF, complete with detailed instructions and pattern templates. When Fig is complete he measures just about seven inches tall. He has a dapper cap and scarf, and lots of personality. Have fun!

8 Responses to Fig the Mouse: Free Pattern

1. Elvira says:

Fig the Mouse is so cute!
    And with his little red baret he looks a bit French!
    Would he like some French Cheese 😉
    Thank you so much for his free body Jodie!, and Beth for sharing.
    We will give him a cuddle soul 😀

Best regards from The Netherlands,
    Elvira

2. Cynthia says:

I love this little one. I have just been introduced to the world of softies. I made my first 1 a couple weeks ago and this is where I first heard about Jodie and how good her pattern are. So I am going to have a go at this cutie now.

3. Joy Candrian says:

Loving this series & especially this little mouse!

4. Natalie says:

Fig is super adorable and I love Ric Rac patterns!!

5. Lindsay H says:

Oh he is so cute!! My sons would love some sweet little mice 🙂

6. Chelle Chapman says:

Welcome Fig!! I have been a fan or Mice for years, but @ Christmas time. I have just recently started incorporating them in my daily life! Fig is going to make a VERY nice addition to my sewing room!!! Thank you SEW much!!!

7. Beth says:

thank you! Fig is adorable and looks like he will teach me a lot about crafting softies, something I have always wanted to do!

8. That is adorable! I think I need to get back in to making softies.