Free “Trunk Up” Elephant Pattern

on March 11 | in Sewing Tutorials + Patterns | by | with 11 Comments

Pauline designs soft toy patterns and creates original softies at Funky Friends Factory. She has a tutorial coming up next, but first we want to share the darling Trunk Up Elephant Pattern Pauline designed for our Six Weeks of LOVE for Softies series. This is a free pattern complete with all instructions for you to download, sew and perhaps even enter in our Spectacular Softies Contest?!

Learn more about Pauline and her wide range of soft toy patterns in her introduction. Pauline also has a special offer for Sew Mama Sew readers: 25% OFF all of the Funky Friends Factory PDF toy patterns with the Coupon Code SEWMAMASEW. (One week only, cannot be combined with other offers and not available for bulk orders.)

Pauline writes, “These sweet little elephants can be made up in a flash, use very little fabric and will make really cute baby toys. If you’re a beginner you’ll be amazed at how easy it is to make your own softies, so read on and give it a go! An elephant with his trunk up means good luck so make LOTS of little, lucky elephants for everyone you know.”

Click here to download your free Trunk Up Elephant Pattern!

11 Responses to Free “Trunk Up” Elephant Pattern

1. Kristy says:

So darling! Thank you!!!

2. Jen says:

Love this! Can’t wait to make one!

3. Mamasoo says:

Thank you so much for this adorable elephant pattern! It was so timely- we are doing a baby elephant theme my daughter’s baby shower and I’m making this cutie for the table centerpieces surrounded by peanuts! Thank you for a wonderfully written and so sweet tutorial.

4. Stephanie says:

Like all of Pauline’s Funky Friends Factory patterns, this trunk-up elephant pattern is wonderful. I have already made two of them. It is quick and easy. Thank you Pauline and Sew Mama Sew.

5. Melody says:

I. THINK all of Pauline’s. Patterns are Awesome

6. Lindsay H says:

Soo cute! And I am scrambling to sew some gifts for a baby shower this weekend that Id forgotten about. Eep! So maybe I’ll make an elephant!

7. Sherry Wolz says:

Another wonderful design by Pauline! Absolutely love ALL of her critters. Thanks for another design well done!!

8. Sue Luckies says:

I’ve made many of Paulines fantastic critters and what I like most is that her patterns are concise and to the point. The instructions guide you step by step an are no more than 3 pages long. Did I mention they are super easy, adorable an addictive!!

9. Anita says:

love this pattern…so lovely!

10. Cynthia says:

Another great pattern to try and perfect for me as a beginner. I look forward to trying this one. Do I have to go to work? I would prefer to stay home and make this elephant. lol

11. Thanks so much for the darling pattern. The instructions are so wonderfully complete. This has been a fun series.