This is the page for you to enter our contest, below. For extensive contest details visit our Spectacular Softies Contest Rules + Prizes post. There are lots of questions and answers in the comments on that post, so if you have a question please check there first.
Learn all about the Pfaff Creative 3.0 in our Grand Prize post.
Rules and Eligibility
- Softies must be made and shared between February 23 and April 5. Do not enter something you made before February 23.
- Post high-quality photos of your project on your blog, Instagram or Flickr. *Special instructions for Instagram photos are at the very bottom of this page.
- Enter your softie into one or two categories below.
- You can submit up to three softies. Each softie can go in 1 or 2 categories.
- Use #6WeeksOfSofties to share your work, find softie inspiration and more throughout the series.
- Because the US division of Pfaff is contributing the sewing machine, we can only award the grand prize to a winner in the US or Canada. All other prize packages, however, can be shipped anywhere in the world.
- Children and adults are all welcome to enter.
- Softies must be primarily constructed using sewing techniques. Adding crochet, knit, or embroidery details for hands, face, hair, fur, clothing is fine, but the overall object should “read” as a sewn item.
There are FOUR contest categories. When you are ready, you can enter one or two. You may have to scroll down to see each category:
- This Is My First Stuffed Animal, Soft Toy or Cloth Doll
- I Designed it Myself
- Check Out These Details
- Overall Cute/Scary/Beautiful/Squeezability Factor
There will be one winner from each of the categories. Our judges can select the grand prize winner from among any of the four categories, so there will be five winners altogether.
Add your link today! We can’t wait to see the spectacular #6WeeksOfSofties love out there.
This Is My First Stuffed Animal, Soft Toy or Cloth Doll
I Designed it Myself
Check Out These Details
Overall Cute/Scary/Beautiful/Squeezability Factor
*To add your link from Instagram:
- Click Add Your Link in the appropriate category.
- Click the Instagram icon .
- You will be prompted to login to your Instagram account and to Authorize the Inlinkz app.
- Once you have done that, your images will load in the Inlinkz widget and you can Select the Instagram image you’d like to use. BUT YOU’RE NOT DONE YET! You still have to get the URL for the link.
- Go to Instagram and click on your name in the top right and choose View Profile.
- Right-click on the image you select in Step 4 and choose Copy Link Address.
- Paste the address in the Link field in the Inlinkz widget.
- Name your softie.
- Enter your email address.
- Click Done!