Our Teach a Friend to Sew series is off to a great start! We have six weeks of tips, fun projects and giveaways (like a new Pfaff sewing machine!) to encourage you to learn to sew or to teach a friend to sew.
Take a look at all of the posts in the series thus far, and enjoy a round-up of some of our Favorite Beginner Sewing Projects below!
- Teach a Friend to Sew Series Launch
- Teach a Friend to Sew Prizes: Pfaff Passport 3.0 Sewing Machine or a Fabric Shop Gift Certificate!
- Beginning to Teach a Friend to Sew: Series Kick-off with Shea Henderson from School of Sewing
- 6 Tips for Teaching Friends to Sew
- Free Class Outlines (in the “Teach it” section on the School of Sewing site)
- Building a Sewing Tool Kit: Our Favorite Tools + Notions
- How to Sew a Pillowcase
Pocket Tissue Pack from Jennifer of JCasa *handmade
Sweet Baby June Cowl from Kaye Prince of Miss Print
Charm Squares Baby Quilt from Elizabeth Hartman of Oh, Fransson!
Asymmetrical Color Block Totes from Marni Weaver of Haberdashery Fun
How to Sew a Pillowcase from Shea Hendersons’s School of Sewing: Learn It, Teach It, Sew Together
Modern Geometrics Table Runner + Coasters from Love Patchwork & Quilting
How to Make a Basic Pillow + How to Finish a Pillow with Binding from Julie Herman of Jaybird Quilts
Summer’s Day Skirt from Nell from Nell’s Notions
Simple Triangle Block Sew-Along from Elizabeth Hartman of Oh, Fransson!
First Skirt from Palak from Make It Handmade
Crayon Box Quilt from Rae of Made by Rae
Patchwork Totes from Beth of Plum and June
Plus here are 10 Easy Quilt Tutorials!