This website and its content
are the copyright of Sew,Mama,Sew! LLC- © Sew,Mama,Sew!
2012. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download content for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- you may use a single image from the site if you are writing about something that you saw here and are linking back to the original location. Please write to us if you’d like to do more than that.
- you may link to a document that is hosted on our server, but please include an attribution to Sew,Mama,Sew! with the link.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system. For example, you may not:
- copy our shipping page, FAQ, return policy or any other information pages from our shop site.
- reproduce our tutorials and post them on your blog.
- print our PDFs and sell copies to your sewing students.
Tutorials written by third parties for Sew,Mama,Sew!
Sew,Mama,Sew! regularly commissions non-employees to write tutorials, sewing guides, reviews and other content for our blog. When we do this, we agree with the author that:
- the content is unique. It has not been published on another blog, in a book, in a magazine or any other medium before.
- the content is their own. It has not been copied from other copyrighted materials.
- they will not republish the content on their own blog, in a magazine, book or any other medium without getting our permission first.
- we will not republish the content in any form than that for which it was originally commissioned (usually a blog post) without getting the permission of the author.
- when both parties (Sew,Mama,Sew! and the author) agree to republish the content, attribution shall be given to both the author and Sew,Mama,Sew!
If you are in doubt about whether or not you can use our content, please contact us. If would like permission to use commissioned content, please contact us and we will get in touch with the author.