Email a Friend
Quilts Made Modern (BOOK)
10 Projects * Keys for Success with Color & Design * From the FunQuilts Studio
Sophisticated Style with Simple Piecing
- Multiple sizes, alternative colorways, and design tips are included for all 10 project quilts
- Patterns range from "quick and easy" to "involved but inspiring"
- Learn about color theory, fabric selection, and elements of design
- Build your skills with step-by-step instruction and tips on piecing, hand or machine applique and quilting, and finishing
- This is your "go-to" book for contemporary quiltmaking!
You'll love the dramatic results you get with this modern approach to quiltmaking. Popular author/designer team of Weeks Ringle and Bill Kerr present their design and construction methods with 10 projects, then show you how to transform their ideas into quilts that truly express who you are.Format: Softcover
Author: Weeks Ringle and Bill Kerr
Publisher: C&T Publishing
This book ships from a different warehouse than fabric and patterns.
Use the form below to email a friend about this product.