Reviews - The Princess & the Pea ~ Such Designs Sewing Pattern
The Princess & the Pea ~ Such Designs Sewing Pattern
These charming finger puppets offer hours of fun and imaginative play for you and the kiddos in your life. Pattern includes instructions for the Princess, the Prince, the Queen, the Mattresses and the Pea- all as finger puppets! You'll make a Castle which doubles as a pouch for storing the puppets. Use your favorite scraps to dress the figures in clothes. Have fun creating the royal attire using decorative stitches and embellishments. You can even use these as applique patterns and make them from your favorite cottons to add to a child's quilt. Give this pattern your own funky twist.
MATERIALS LISTSee the rest of the Such Designs sewing patterns.
Inventory: 2 yards or items
- Felt in various colors to create the fronts and backs for each puppet
- Pea green felt for the Pea
- Various fabric scraps for the three figures, the Mattresses and the Castle
- Embroidery floss (for eyes)
- Thread in various colors to coordinate with your color scheme
- Gold thread (optional for Queen)
- Crinoline (optional for Princess' tutu)
- Gold bias tape (optional for Princess' tutu and Queen's crown)
- Thin ribbon (optional for Princess' hat)
- Vanishing fabric marker
- Tracing paper
- Fusible or Iron-on adhesive (I like Heat 'n Bond Lite)
- Medium or Heavy Fusible Interfacing
- Rhinestones, crystals or beads (optional for Queen's crown)
- Polyfill (optional for Pillow and Queen's face)
Submit a review for this item by completing the information below.