Here are ALL of the Super Online Sewing Match II links in one handy place!
– What is the Super Online Sewing Match II?
Here is our Contest Info, the GRAND PRIZE Package + our Fabric Sponsors.
– Our Talented Contestants: Lori from Sewing Myself Stylish, Tanya from Mrs. Hughes, Barbara from Zibergirl Sews, Leah from Sew Spoiled, Meredith from Olivia Jane Handcrafted, Michelle from Sewnhenge, Shannon from Adventures of a Young Seamstress, Teresa Behr from Dandelion Drift, Kristina from Ornamental Confectionary + Cheryl from Red Knits
– Want to play along? Learn more about our Community Match.
– Super Online Sewing Match II Calendar
– Round One Challenge: True Bias Sutton Blouse, Sutton Inspiration, How to Create a Side Seam Slit (on any garment!), Round One FINAL Entries
– Round Two Challenge: Christine Haynes Marianne Dress, Marianne Inspiration, Round Two Contestants, How to Use Vintage Patterns for Inspiration, by Christine Haynes, Round Two FINAL Entries
– Round Three Challenge: Caravan Tote from Noodlehead, Caravan Tote Inspiration, Round Three Contestants, How to Install Rivets (Use them in your next bag!), Round Three FINAL Entries
– Round Four Challenge: Carolyn Pajamas from Closet Case Files, Carolyn Pajamas Inspiration, Round Four Contestants, Round Four FINAL Entries
– Round Five Challenge: Cascade Duffle Coat from Grainline Studio, Cascade Duffle Coat Inspiration, Round Five Contestants, How to Match Plaids When You Sew, Round Five FINAL Entries
– Meet the Contestants, Contestant Q + A: How Did You Learn to Sew?, Contestant Q + A: Why Do You Sew?, Contestant Q + A: Tell Us About Your Sewing Space, Contestant Q + A: What’s the best thing you’ve ever sewn?, Contestant Q + A: What have you learned in the contest?
– Meet the Judges: Jenny Rushmore of Cashmerette, Rachel from House of Pinheiro, Amber + Jaime from Fancy Tiger Crafts, Rochelle New of Lucky Lucille, Novita Estiti of Very Purple Person, Michelle Morris from ThatBlackChic.com