Are you learning to sew or participating in our Teach a Friend to Sew series? You could win a Pfaff Passport 3.0 sewing machine or a fabric shop gift certificate!. Find links to every post in the series here, plus 10 Beginner Bag Tutorials. You can do this!
- Teach a Friend to Sew Series Launch
- Teach a Friend to Sew Prizes: Pfaff Passport 3.0 Sewing Machine or a Fabric Shop Gift Certificate!
- Beginning to Teach a Friend to Sew: Series Kick-off with Shea Henderson from School of Sewing
- 6 Tips for Teaching Friends to Sew
- Free Class Outlines (in the “Teach it” section on the School of Sewing site)
- Building a Sewing Tool Kit: Our Favorite Tools + Notions
- How to Sew a Pillowcase
- 10 Favorite Pillow Tutorials + Sewing Merit Badge Challenge of the Week: Pillow
- 12 Favorite Beginner Sewing Projects
- Sewing Merit Badge Challenge of the Week: Make a Bag
- How to Make a Drawstring Bag
- How to Sew Perfect Corners for Patch Pockets or Pillow Covers
April Bags from Elizabeth of Oh, Fransson!
Ric Rac Clutch from Jennifer Ladd of the Jennifer Ladd Shop
Front Zip Pouch in Four Sizes from Kristin Link of Sew Mama Sew
How to Make a Drawstring Bag from Geta Grama of Romanian Quilt Studio
Cloverleaf Bag from Lorraine (LiEr) of ikat bag
Patchwork Totes from Beth of Plum and June
Asymmetrical Color Block Totes from Marni Weaver of Haberdashery Fun
Scrappy Stripe Tablet Bag from Sara Curtis of Radiant Home Studio
Fat Quarter Handbag from Jennifer Ladd of the Jennifer Ladd Shop
Insulated Mason Jar Bag from Kristin Link of Sew Mama Sew